Real Estate Agents have been selling homes where buyers have not physically been inside the home. If finding a home is important and you are able to make decisions from Skype/Facetime/Video chat etc., the social distancing and isolation could still present some amazing buying opportunities! At the same time, the lack of inventory tends to keep pricing higher. With that said, mortgage rates being at historic lows, there will probably rarely ever be a cheaper time to finance a home!
In order to help keep our sellers and buyers safe, new procedures should be considered regarding Real Estate Sales.
- IN LISTINGS: There should be Sanitizing Wipes and Gloves Available
- DO NOT leave your Business Card in the home.
- Facetime/video skype, or any software available to facilitate a Live VIRTUAL ONLINE walk-through of the property with the Client.
BUYERS and SELLERS
- View the pictures online first to see if the home meets their needs.
- View any Virtual Tours or online Videos of the home that are available.
- Buyers should ask their agent questions that the photos don’t address.
- Facetime/video skype, or any software available to facilitate a Live walk-through of the property with the Client.
- Clients should meet their agent at the home in their own car. No children should attend showings.
- Safe Social distances will be maintained between the owners and listing agent, if present, the buyers and their agent.
- Buyers should carry their own sanitizing wipes and or gloves and avoid unnecessarily touching surfaces.
- Let your Agent open doors, drawers, and cabinets.
Staying healthy and safe is most important! Please wash your hands; practice social distancing, help keep us all safe.